Welcome! Everything is split out into two parts:
- Foundation: These are concepts that you should definitely understand before diving into other modules. I recommend going through these in order.
- Applications: Fun applications of Swift. I recommend reading these after going through the Foundation modules.
In addition, there are mini posts which don’t exactly fall under either of these categories, but hopefully are fun and interesting references to check out.
Hope you enjoy, and let me know @ayanonagon if you have any questions, commments, or suggestions. Thanks!
- Classes and Structs
- Optional? What’s that?
- An Introduction to Generics
- Protocols (coming soonish)
- Swift Scripting by Example: Generating Acknowledgements For CocoaPods & Carthage Dependencies
- UIStackView (coming soonish)
- Functional Programming (coming soonish)